Social Media Advertising Administrator
Workable is changing the way companies find and hire great people. With thousands of enterprise users and millions in venture funding, we have built the best SaaS recruiting software in the world. With offices in Boston, Greece and London, Workable doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace.
To support this growth and make sure that we can scale from thousands to hundreds of thousands of users, we continue to expand. This is an opportunity to join a world class software company and a great team that passionately believes in what it does.
For our office in Athens we are looking for a Social Media Advertising Administrator for our Professional Services team. As the team takes on new responsibilities and grows in size, there is an opportunity to take on a new role at Workable and be part of shaping a new, innovative social advertising product. Workable has always believed that recruiting software should help companies find talent, not just track it. In this role you'll be working on our latest innovation that will turn social media into an effective recruitment advertising channel for 1000s of companies.
- Run successful Facebook recruitment marketing campaigns for multiple customers, helping them find candidates for their open positions
- Conduct tests to optimise ad performance
- Communicate with customers internationally to inform them on the performance of their campaigns
- Collect or generate advertising assets including graphics or ad copy
- Work closely with the Data Management team to deliver regular reporting on advertising performance
- Work with our Data Science and Product teams to continuously improve product performance
- Monitor and analyze advertising trends to make campaign optimizations
- Stay current with industry best practices and technologies
- Use your first hand experience of running campaigns to make recommendations for improving the product
You must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- 1-3 years’ experience in online marketing
- Experience running Facebook or AdWords advertising campaigns
- Experience in analysing data to drive decision making, using reporting/analytics tools or Excel
You must be:
- Able to work at a high levels of autonomy and self-motivation, while collaborating cross-functionally
- An excellent communicator, able to adapt your message to your audience
- Eager to learn new technologies and tools
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- An attractive salary package
- Generous mobile telephony and data plan
- Health insurance plan
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
- Free lunch, healthy food, snacks and beverages
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.