Workable is changing the way companies find and hire great people. With thousands of enterprise users and millions in venture funding, we have built the best SaaS recruiting software in the world. With offices in Boston, Greece and London, Workable doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace. To support this growth and make sure that we can scale from thousands to hundreds of thousands of users, we continue to expand.
We are looking for a Creative Director to align marketing creative under one vision and brand, executing our marketing plans strategically and on schedule. The position is based in our Athens office with direct reports based in Athens and Boston and reports to the Vice President of Marketing in Boston.
The Creative Director is skilled at leading an in-house agency, multi-disciplinary team to deliver on a brand creative strategy and marketing plan for both design and content.
- Conceiving and implementing concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and overseeing them to completion
- Ability to develop and build on a newly created brand and style guide across all marketing initiatives
- Collaborating with marketing managers and other team leaders to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements
- Directing and motivating multi-disciplinary teams of designers, content writers, developers, and copywriters to help them use their talents effectively
- Provide feedback to the creative team, approve/reject projects and foster good project communication across the organization
- Mentor creative marketing team to grow in their areas of expertise and as accomplished professionals
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions and changes for the future
- 3+ years’ experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
- Hands-on experience driving the creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Speed and proven ability to balance multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Understanding of how content, design and UI work together for an optimal user experience
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills in a fast-changing an international environment
- A dedicated team player who enjoys actively working with the team to help get things done
- Excellent English reading, writing and speaking skills
- BSc/BA in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field
- Experience in high growth startup environment, ideally SAAS or B2B, preferred
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- An attractive salary package
- Generous mobile telephony and data plan
- Health insurance plan
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
- Free lunch, healthy food, snacks and beverages
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.