Customer Success Manager
Workable is changing the way companies find and hire great people. With thousands of enterprise users and millions in venture funding, we have built the best SaaS recruiting software in the world. With offices in Boston, Greece and London, Workable doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace. To support this growth and make sure that we can scale from thousands to hundreds of thousands of users, we are expanding our teams. This is an opportunity to join a world class software company and a great team that passionately believes in what it does.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager for our Boston office, located in the Financial District. You will drive customer engagement and adoption throughout the customer lifecycle, prioritizing activities and outreach based on account health and operational data. The Customer Success Manager's primary focus in on ensuring our customers are achieving their business goals using our software. Working closely with Account Management, Sales, and Customer Support you’ll use your product expertise and consultative skills to provide a superior customer experience and help maximize customer retention.
Workable isn’t like other HR software: it’s surprisingly easy to use and doesn’t require extensive configuration to get off the ground. Our guidance is aimed to help customers get started faster and feel confident that they’re getting full value. You’ll work with a wide variety of company types with different needs - from startups using recruiting software for the first time, to large companies with established processes migrating from another provider. You’ll thrive on delivering the great customer service we’re known for.
- Act as a dedicated contact for new and upgraded customers, answering questions, handling objections, providing best practice guidance while maintaining a high level of customer engagement.
- Serve as a project manager to deliver a successful implementation and superior onboarding experience within the agreed upon time period, typically about three weeks.
- Configure basic elements of the software and coordinate more complex data migrations or custom integrations with members of our Technical Operations team.
- Coordinate and conduct training sessions for administrators and users and assist with training webinars.
- Advocate for customers by capturing and sharing feature requests and other feedback to internal stakeholders.
- Respond to NPS survey feedback from users to address any concerns and let them know we’re listening.
- Proactively contact customers after implementation to ensure continued adoption and customer success
- Participate in calls with Account Managers and Sales to help explain functionality, setup or document requirements for custom services.
- Prepare implementation plans with project milestones or statements of work when needed for custom projects.
You must have:
- 2+ years relevant experience in customer success, account management,support, sales or similar. Bonus points for previous experience in project management, onboarding, SaaS or recruiting/HR.
- Bachelor's degree
You should be:
- Tech-savvy, able to learn our product well enough to be able to explain it to others in a short time, and translate technical requirements into customer-friendly language.
- Analytical and able to read between the lines to find creative solutions for our customers.
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written, in order to establish relationships quickly.
- Able to prioritize, multitask, and manage time productively between many customer projects at once.
- Excited to find ways to improve existing process and not afraid to try new ideas.
- Passionate about providing a fantastic customer experience.
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- 401(K) Plan
- Mobile Plan
- Health insurance plan
- Free meals, snacks and beverages
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.