Customer Support Specialist
Workable is changing the way companies find and hire great people. With thousands of enterprise users and millions in venture funding, we have building the best SaaS recruiting software in the world. With offices in Boston, Greece and London, Workable doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace. This is an opportunity to join a world class software company and a great team that passionately believes in what it does.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be the human face of Workable. You will become the person customers rely on to get an important job done well. You will:
- advise businesses on the best way to organize their recruitment
- respond to user questions or issues with friendly and pragmatic advice
- support users when they run into trouble, utilizing a number of troubleshooting tools
- review job descriptions to ensure they will be successful on job boards
You won't be just someone that talks to customers for us so we don't have to. Your ability to help customers succeed with their recruitment will have a direct and visible impact to Workable's bottom line. For us, outstanding customer service is a competitive advantage: By actively supporting trial customers from day one and delighting them with the speed, courtesy and diligence of our support, we win them over. By tirelessly supporting them throughout their subscription, resolving questions, or helping them adopt our more advanced features, we make them stick around long-term. By surprising them with personable and friendly service unlike anything they have experienced we turn them into evangelists of our software who rave about us on twitter and recommend us to their friends. You will be the reason we get comments like these in our email every day:
"I have to say I have been so impressed with how responsive, pleasant and professional everyone with the company has been. Kudos to you and your team!"
In other words, you'll be doing one of the most important jobs at Workable. You will be treated as such, and equally, you'll have to live up to very high expectations.
You must be:
- Tech-savvy, meaning that you are comfortable using modern office productivity tools and you can understand/learn our product well enough to be able to explain it to others
- Pleasant and patient communicator. We pride ourselves on our exceptionally friendly customer support, we communicate with respect and timeliness and we guide our users with patience and dedication
- Self-motivated, having a drive to carve out a career with a fast-growing tech startup
You should have:
- A college or university degree
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience
- Fluency in English both in writing and over the phone
- A positive attitude and desire to help customers
Bonus points if you have experience in any of the following: technical education, customer support, account management, quality assurance, software (ideally SaaS/cloud) or technology industry, writing (blog, articles, copywriting).
Our goal is to create a company where employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best, and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- An attractive salary package
- Generous mobile telephony and data plan
- Health insurance plan
- Continued learning and a generous training budget that includes frequent international conferences, books, online courses
- Free lunch, healthy food, snacks and beverages
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.