Senior Global Account Manager
Workable is changing the way companies find and hire great people. With thousands of enterprise users and millions in venture funding, we have built the best SaaS recruiting software in the world. With offices in Boston, Greece and London, Workable doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace.
To support this growth and make sure that we can scale from thousands to hundreds of thousands of users, we are expanding our teams. This is an opportunity to join a world class software company and a great team that passionately believes in what it does.
For our Boston office, we are looking for a Global Senior Account Manager to join our dynamic sales team. You will supervise account representatives to ensure customer needs are met. You will also be responsible for creating new business by identifying profitable opportunities. This position may require occasional travel.
If you’re customer-oriented with a ‘can do’ attitude, this position is for you. Our ideal candidate has a drive for achieving goals and maintaining a great customer experience. We also expect you to suggest forward-thinking ideas to promote our brand.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase sales and build successful long-term client relationships.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors across a global book of business
- Meet and exceed sales targets and specific performance metrics, aligned with Workable’s business objectives
- Meet and exceed annual retention rates by ensuring customer satisfaction of enterprise-level accounts
- Drive annual growth through plan upgrades and referrals
- Communicate with clients at a senior level to resolve issues and inquiries across a global book of business
- Generate innovative ideas to support customers and boost brand awareness
- Use client feedback to improve customer experience
- Report on sales results and activity in Salesforce and suggest improvements
- Ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with product launches and provide support to clients and the sales team
- Organize meetings with the sales team to ensure all members are on board and deliver within deadlines
- Lead product and sales trainings with junior members of the team
- Proven work experience as a Senior Account Manager
- 2 years of SaaS experience (selling in HR tech space is a plus)
- Hand-on experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude
- Team management skills
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- Retirement Plan
- Mobile Plan
- Health insurance plan
- Free meals, snacks and beverages
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.