Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for a Frontend Engineer to join our Product team!
If you like working in a product oriented mindset and at the same time want to get your hands dirty with latest web goodies, ES6+ & modern browser APIs then we want to talk to you.
- You will work on rich, responsive, mobile first experiences in the browser.
- You'll participate in product design and develop exciting new features.
- You'll code in ES6 using React 16, Redux, Webpack 4, CSS modules, Sass, etc...
- You'll be able to deliver reusable code and enrich our UI monorepo.
- You'll optimise the application for maximum speed and scalability by employing all tools available to achieve great performance and UX (i.e. offline storage, application cache, service workers, etc...).
- You'll need to employ traditional CS patterns like pub-sub and discover new ones like reactive programming and the virtual DOM.
- Oh, and if you're into web technologies and the new web ecosystem, but have experience with other frameworks, please do apply. We value quality engineers not the tools they've used.
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Show attention to detail in UX
- CS degree
- Bonus: Being comfortable with Git
- Bonus: Being comfortable with NodeJS
- Bonus: Good understanding of SEO principles
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- An attractive salary package
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Discounts in wellness programs (gyms and Yoga classes)
- Continued learning and training budget
- Health insurance plan
- Free lunch, healthy food, snacks and beverages
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.