Business Development Representative
Workable is changing the way companies find and hire great people. With thousands of enterprise users and millions in venture funding, we have built the best SaaS recruiting software in the world. With offices in Boston, Greece and London, Workable doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace. To support this growth and make sure that we can scale from thousands to hundreds of thousands of users, we continue to expand.
Looking to get into tech sales?
As a Workable Business Development Representative (BDR), you will become part of an international, interdisciplinary and agile team. Working from our Athens offices you will introduce prospective customers from a wide range of businesses in EU and abroad to Workable and build relationships with them, in order to qualify and generate opportunities that drive business and increase revenue.
Workable will help you kickstart your career and ultimately join the ranks of the world class sales team that we are building via our ongoing training and coaching on both soft skills and stack like Drift and Yesware.
You can earn uncapped cash bonuses beyond your salary with commissions that compensates your hard work.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Reaching out to prospects by phone and email
- Qualifying inbound or outbound leads, creating opportunities and next steps for Account Executives
- Create a positive first impression with our prospects and customers by providing a world class experience
- Hitting sales targets on a quarterly basis
- Using our stack to log your sales activity and monitor your performance
You must demonstrate:
- Fluency in English and the ability to address an international audience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Diligence and enthusiasm; you appreciate quality and deliver it on a daily basis
- Ability to prioritize and manage time productively
- Ability to take initiatives and work well in a team function
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Bonus points for:
- Understanding of the SaaS, technology or recruiting industry
- Previous experience in sales
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- Competitive compensation
- Mobile Plan
- Health insurance Plan
- Free meals, snacks and beverages
- Discounts in wellness programs (gym memberships and yoga classes)
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
- Flexible working hours
Successful, hard-working individuals have access to a far-reaching career path in a company that evolves fast. Endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.