Workable is changing the way companies find and hire great people. With thousands of enterprise users and millions in venture funding, we have built the best SaaS recruiting software in the world. With offices in Βoston, Greece and London, Workable doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace.
To support this growth and make sure that we can scale from thousands to hundreds of thousands of users, we are expanding our teams. This is an opportunity to join a world class software company and a great team that passionately believes in what it does.
If you like working in a product oriented mindset and at the same time want to get your hands dirty with some of the latest goodies like ES6 and the whole new breed of browser APIs, then we want to talk to you.
You'll participate in product design, enrich our team with expert knowledge and help us improve our product by developing exciting new features and an impressive UI.
- You will work on both the desktop and mobile front-end of Workable, on a Rails -> Backbone -> Marionette stack. However, keep in mind we're not married to any framework.
- You'll organize your code with NodeJS modules using Browserify and you may worry about your Mocha/Chai/Sinon test suite taking too long (we're kidding its really fast) rather than worry that it's non-existent.
- When modelling an application on the client, a whole new kind of problems arise and properly depicting the problem domain inside the browser is no trivial task. That's why we'll need you to employ old patterns like pub-sub and discover new ones like reactive programming and the virtual DOM.
- Moreover, we believe in HTML5 in the mobile world and we want you to help us employ all tools available to achieve great performance and UX (i.e. offline storage, application cache, serviceworkers).
- Oh, and if you're into web technologies and the new web ecosystem, but have experience with other frameworks, please do apply. We value quality engineers not the tools they've used.
- CS degree
- 2 years of experience in web development
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- An attractive salary package
- Stock option plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Health insurance plan
- Continued learning and a training budget that includes frequent international conferences, books, online courses
- Free lunch, healthy food, snacks and beverages
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home.