Sales Development Representative
Workable is changing the way companies find and hire great people. With thousands of enterprise users and millions in venture funding, we have built the best SaaS recruiting software in the world. With offices in Boston, Greece and London, Workable doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace.
To support this growth and make sure that we can scale from thousands to hundreds of thousands of users, we are expanding our teams. This is an opportunity to join a world class software company and a great team that passionately believes in what it does.
Your job will be to introduce new customers to Workable and demonstrate how it can help them achieve their goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing, researching and qualifying lists of prospects
- Reaching out to prospects by phone or email
- Hitting sales targets on a daily and weekly basis
- Using your natural curiosity, creativity and ambition to improve your performance and the performance of the team
- Fluent in English (near native) both in writing and over the phone
- Bachelors degree or higher in any business or scientific field
- Desire to learn and continuously improve
- Patience, empathy and persistence in a customer-facing context
Note that this job mainly involves speaking in English for an international audience. If your oral skills in English are less than excellent, there is no point in applying for this position.
This is an entry-level sales position with excellent opportunities to learn and grow. Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance Plan
- Free meals, snacks and beverages
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
- Flexible working hours
Successful, hard-working individuals have access to a far-reaching career path in a company that evolves fast.
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.