Workable is changing the way companies find and hire great people. With thousands of enterprise users and millions in venture funding, we have built the best SaaS recruiting software in the world. With offices in Boston, Greece and London, Workable doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace.
To support this growth and make sure that we can scale from thousands to hundreds of thousands of users, we are expanding our teams. This is an opportunity to join a world class software company and a great team that passionately believes in what it does.
For our Boston office, located in the heart of Fort Point, we are looking for an Account Manager to own the relationships with our annual customers. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of sales or customer success experience, and excels working in a fast paced environment.
- Drive and close Annual Renewals of Workable’s Applicant Tracking Software customers
- Hitting sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Handling any customer questions relating to pricing / contracts
- Upselling existing accounts (either at time of renewal, or restructuring agreements due to increased usage, need for professional services, jobs, or upsells within the tool)
- Conducting account review calls throughout the year
- Identify key stakeholders and awareness of account activity
- Working closely with Customer Success to be aware of account health and needs
- Logging all sales activity completely and accurately in Salesforce.com
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Using your natural curiosity, communication skills and ambition to improve your performance and the performance of the team
- 1-2 years sales or customer success experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to build relationships quickly
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage time productively
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a desire to learn and continuously improve
- Team spirit; you seriously care about what you do and appreciate collaborating with your colleagues
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any business or scientific field
Bonus points for:
- Experience in the SaaS, technology or recruiting industry
- Sandler Sales Methodology Training
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- Retirement Plan
- Mobile Plan
- Health insurance plan
- Free meals, snacks and beverages
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.