Workable is changing the way companies find and hire great people. With thousands of enterprise users and millions in venture funding, we have built the best SaaS recruiting software in the world. With offices in Boston, Greece and London, Workable doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace.
To support this growth and make sure that we can scale from thousands to hundreds of thousands of users, we continue to expand. This is an opportunity to join a world class software company and a great team that passionately believes in what it does.
For our office in Athens we are looking for a a high performing Account Executive to find and close new business opportunities. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of sales experience in a SaaS company, and excels working in a fast paced environment.
- Hitting sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Create new business opportunities from qualified leads
- Present product demonstrations of Workable platform over the phone to prospective clients
- Maintain healthy pipeline and accurately forecast
- Negotiate pricing and agreements to close
- Logging all sales activity completely and accurately in Salesforce.com
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Using your natural curiosity, communication skills and ambition to improve your performance and the performance of the team
- 2-3 years experience as an Account Executive for a SaaS company where you have consistently met or exceeded quota
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to build relationships quickly
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage time productively
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a desire to learn and continuously improve
- Team spirit; you seriously care about what you do and appreciate collaborating with your colleagues
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any business or scientific field
Bonus points for:
- Understanding of the SaaS, technology or recruiting industry
- Sandler Sales Methodology Training
Our goal is to create a company where employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best, and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- An attractive salary package
- Stock option plan
- Generous mobile telephony and data plan
- Health insurance plan
- Continued learning and a generous training budget that includes frequent international conferences, books, online courses
- Free lunch, healthy food, snacks and beverages
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.