Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for a Test Engineer to join our growing Product team!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive software quality assurance lifecycle as part of Agile process and deliver high quality releases on time
- Establish test strategies, design test plans and test cases
- Design and implement a best practice automation testing framework for the Workable platform services and components
- Develop and execute automated UI and functional tests
- Execute exploratory testing and acceptance of new features as part of a story-driven Agile development process
- Software QA experience in a production environment
- Proficiency in web application testing
- Experience in at least one scripting language – Java, Ruby or Python preferred
- Experience in building robust test frameworks independently and integrated within a continuous integration stack using tools such as SVN/GIT, Codeship/Jenkins, Ant, Maven, Puppet, JIRA etc.
- Proven experience with Selenium WebDriver and / or Cucumber, JUnit, TestNG and an understanding of client-side testing frameworks such as Karma, Jasmine and Protractor
- Attention to detail and the ability to triage and diagnose complex issues in application testing
- A relevant B.Sc./B.A. degree
We invest in training engineers in the technology stack we use. If you're an exceptionally good engineer who wants to work in a world-class software company, you're in the right place.
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- An attractive salary package
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Discounts in wellness programs (gyms and Yoga classes)
- Continued learning and training budget
- Health insurance plan
- Free lunch, healthy food, snacks and beverages
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.