Business Development Representative
Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our Outbound Sales Development team in Athens.
If you are looking to get into tech sale, your time is now!
As a Workable Business Development Representative (BDR), you will become part of an international, interdisciplinary and agile team. Working from our Athens offices you will introduce prospective customers from a wide range of businesses in the US market to Workable and build relationships with them, in order to qualify and generate opportunities that drive business and increase revenue.
Workable will help you kickstart your career and ultimately join the ranks of the world class sales team that we are building via our ongoing training and coaching on both soft skills and stack, like Salesforce and HubSpot.
You can earn uncapped cash bonuses beyond your salary with commissions that compensates your hard work.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Reaching out to prospects by phone and email
- Qualifying targeted companies, creating opportunities and next steps for Account Executives
- Hitting sales targets on a quarterly basis; log your sales activity on our stack and monitor your performance
- Providing a world-class customer experience; you will have the power to create a lasting first impression and professional solutions that work!
You must demonstrate:
- Fluency in English and the ability to address an international audience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Diligence and enthusiasm; you appreciate quality and deliver it on a daily basis
- Ability to prioritize and manage time productively
- Ability to take initiatives and work well in a team function
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Bonus points for:
- Understanding of the SaaS, technology or recruiting industry
- Previous experience in sales
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- Competitive compensation
- Mobile Plan
- Health insurance Plan
- Covered expenses for meals, snacks and beverages
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
Successful, hard-working individuals have access to a far-reaching career path in a company that evolves fast. Endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.